View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post

For someone fairly ahem .. mature like me the paid for dating sites are give a good yield since since they are very popular with 30s/40s professional women who have got bored of being hit on a million times a night in bars by drunk dead beats (thats you lot ). Decent looking girls in their 20's are a comparative rarity though.
I disagree, sorry mate, and it comes from my experience of working with over 3000 girls aged between 19 - 50, over 12 years in the airline industry.

The ones in the 30s and 40s dont get hit on any more, they dont even go out much as the 20- 30s as most of their mates are settled down, and I feel for them it must be frustrating, ive had 30 year old air hostesses balling their eyes out to me on night flights, due to this.

Remember this is your weapon as a bloke, you can approach girls, they cant approach guys, they have to wait for guys to approach them, and it bugs the fuck out of them, trust me, i spent 10 years listening to the girls at Virgin Atlantic telling me this in the galley on night flights.

Once again, if you want a girl that is looking for a sugar daddy to pedalstool you, then expect her to be shit, Once again Ive spoken and worked with 100s... yes 100s of these types of girls at Virgin Atlantic, and in a nutshell, they are fucked up little princesses (even at 30 - 40),and you dont want that, your better than than dont be a pussy.

You also dont want the ones that dont get hit on in clubs, they have low self esteem...there has to be a reason why they are not getting hit on, once again.... Ive worked and am friends with 100s of them at Virgin,yes we do have some fattys, and non attractive ones...

For the 30 quid a month on match you could out 3 times and spend a tenner on drinking cokes and opening sets.

Once again, get off your ass, get away from the pc, stop wasting your time spending cut and pasting messahes and GET OUT and open sets.

dont worry theres another six around the corner...