Thread: Threesome?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Threesome? - 03-11-2010, 01:29 AM

Me Sameer and Maxamillion out in Sheffield.

Got AMOG'd in rev's HA! Sam and Max will have to fill in what happened, I came downstairs and looks like they're befrieding the guy of the 4set (3 girls), turns out he knows whats going on and all i know is Sameer gets physically dragged away by his arm from the girls. We all leave. Fuck.

Hats off to Max! Me and Sam werent feeling it but every bar we go into Max is straight upto a set.

We go to salsa night (not knowing its salsa night) I try opening with a standard openor and get blown out. Max grabs the first girl he sees and is onto the dancefloor. Before we know it were all dancing with hot girls. Should have tried to isolate after this. We dance, we leave.

Onto the next bar where there are about 15 people. Max goes upto 2 girls I go in a couple of mins later as does Sameer and were all off back to the salsa class lol.

Was a laugh. The weather was absolutly dire which killed the crowds and made for hardly any sets.

I drop a girl off back at hers but i'm not hugely interested in her and have to be up at 7 so she kisses me on the cheek and goes. Might text her, might not.

Till tomorrow night fellas. I think the lads are up for 21 days straight.