View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 02-11-2010, 10:34 PM

i might not get 100%. but deciding to settle for anything less is unacceptable, at least to me.

and sure, girls love to fuck just as much as us, but we all know the majority of them like to find out we arent an aids ridden asshole first. be direct by all means, sometimes its fun just to tell a bird whats on your mind and let the chips fall where they may, but wheres the harm in using a few routines every now and again to get your batting average up.

you seem to be saying we should all just delete our account on here, go out and tell every hot girl we meet that we want to fuck them. dont learn anything, dont get better at pick up or game, just crack onto female after female until we bump into one whos up for it. so in all probibility you'll miss your chance with the first 1000 girls and end up shagging the local bike everyone else has had a go on, who you would still have nailed if you'd thrown a few routines at.

not for me. im here for the ones i cant already get by telling them theyre hot and im after some tail.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidewinder For This Useful Post:
Midas touch (24-11-2010)