View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM

your right about alot of these so called pua masters. look how easy i make it, buy my book and your cock will be so sore from all the pussy it sees you'll never walk again blah blah blah. however youre wrong about 100% being a bad thing. i always aim for 100%. i never do anything without the intention of being the best, getting 100% and winning every time. if i fail, its good, i learn and progress and get better. if i suceed then excellent, next challenge please.
dont be afraid of fighting for 100%. you cant say 50% is good enough so ill stick with that. thats how people never get anywhere in life and look back on it all in 40 years and wonder why they never got anywhere.
everything you want is within reach, but you still have to reach for it.

heres how it goes for me.

scenario A.
you see a 10. you approach her.
you:fuck me your fit, do me a favour tell me u have brains aswell coz if so ur worth marryin (with a big grin)
she looks you up and down. she thinks this guys confident. shame hes not my type. bet hes tried that line ten times today
you fail and dont give a fuck

scenario B:
you see a 10. you approach her.
you open, you talk for a bit. she sees how funny, intelligent, confident etc you are.
you: well i gotta get going, but you seem like a cool person. id like to see you again and get to know you a bit.
she looks you up and down. she thinks this guy seems confident, funny, intelligent etc. hes not really my type but he seems like a cool person. maybe ill suck him off some time.
you get a fuck.

result