View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default '5 a Day' Version 2 - 01-11-2010, 11:58 AM

Hello Everyone

Thank you very much to everyone's kind comments on previous posts. I can now confirm that my break is over and today is the first day of my 2nd attempt at my '5 a day' challenge!!

For those of you who have not read my previous posts the '5 a day' thing is very simple really. All I have to do is 5 approaches for the next 30 days and see what happens. I pass if I do 5 or more each day. I fail if I don't and have to start again.

This time, however, I am going to introduce a few rules to stick by as I feel they will improve what I get out of the challenge. These are as follows:

1) Online approaches do not count - Obvious really. We all know they are bullshit and do not count. It takes no balls and the girls on there do not appear to be very attractive anyway (please correct me if I am wroing on this). This was why I failed last time, as instead of doing 5 approaches, I stayed at home because I was tired and messaged 5 people on a dating website.

2) Only 'attraction approaches' count - On a couple of occasions last time I used to try and get away with an approach by speaking to some ageing women in the Tesco queue or asking a Mother and daughter where a cash machine was (ironically 'approach 69'). I am not attracted to these people, so again they take no balls and do not count. I will still aim to be sociable to everyone and may even do warm up sets still, but it only counts as an approach if there is some sort of attraction there (from me to her). If I intially think a girl is hot, open and then decide I do not fancy her; this is ok, as I have still been through the process of opening a girl I find hot and therefore a bit intimidating!

3) I can not carry over approcahes - If I do more than 5 approaches, I can not carry them over to the next day. However......

4)If it looks like I'm going to get laid I can stop - We all know the ideal number of approaches on a night is right? Yep its 1. Therefore I have included this in case 1 of my 1st 4 approaches on a day go exceptionally well. Also, I expect to be going on a few dates etc this month (you would have hoped anyway!). I think its silly if I fail just because I am on a date and therefore don't approach. It is even sillier to avoid sex, so I can go out and do more approaches. However, I must be careful not to use this rule with current girls as an excuse to not go out and meet new ones! This will be carfully monitered haha!

4a) If the above rule does kick in I have to make up the remaining approaches in the next 48 hours!

Ok that's the paperwork out of the way, onto my intial thoughts/feelings and I'm on my way.....

Initial Thoughts
I have had a bit of a break, so my AA is back in a big way. I'm hoping this will be killed off very quickly, but the thought of going out today on my own to meet girls is terrifying. Also I am in a lot of pain from my race yesterday, so walking is difficult. I can feel myself trying to use this as an excuse not to go out already!

Furthermore it feels really weird and abnormal what I am doing. The last hour or so I have really been questioning if I should be doing this. It just doesn't feel normal! However, then I remember that normal is a medicore job, with a mediocre wife who you resent and feel slightly trapped by. Normal is going out on a Friday night drunkenly rolling around on a dance floor leering at women. Normal is to feel insecure when a beautiful woman speaks to you or some big alpha male puts you down. Most of the population is like this and therefore I guess by definition is 'normal'. I don't want to be normal! I want to be a fucking superstar!!!!

Right I'm off see you soon.......

Last edited by Snake Eyes; 01-11-2010 at 10:56 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
face (01-11-2010), Joe_Fresh (02-12-2010), Lovefish (15-11-2011), maestro (02-11-2010), perfecto (12-11-2010), SmileyK (01-11-2010), tebbs (02-11-2010), themaxx (03-11-2010), whistleblower (01-11-2010)