View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-11-2010, 08:47 AM

Thanks for the answers guys.

@Phil your posts are as always great fun to read, not exactly relevant though. I'm on top of the getting laid bit as well, thanks for the advice though

@Kowalski Lines and canned routines are certainly not how i go about PU. I've studied structured game with canned routines, DavidDs C&F game, and RSDs natural game. In the end I've developed my own style of game that feels natural and a part of me. So I think you're right when you say that as a natural you don't lose your game just cause you are on a hiatus. I also still teach PU and wing my friends, I also open sets both guys and girls just to be social so it's not like it's the end of PU.

@CovertOperation I got into PU to have fun, and I've had loads of fun. Another thing I wanted to do was to chose a girlfriend from a state of abundance, not any girl that comes along. When I met this girl I was having 6 "relationships" on the go, and I was happy to break it off with all 6 because I felt this girl was more than just sex. She ticks all my boxes, so it's worth giving it a try. If it turns out that she is not all that I think she is, I'll let her know. But right now, things are really good

@Tony Thanks for your thoughts on this as well, I don't feel much of it applies to me, as I'm not in the same place as your friend nor in the mode 4 etc. I certainly didn't enter this relationship for the sake of it. I've also merged our social circles, so that she is friends with my friends and vice versa.