Thread: Being too fussy
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Being too fussy - 28-10-2010, 03:50 PM

Hi there,

Havent posted a field report for a while, so here goes.

Some of you on here know me, for those who don't I have about 2 years ecperience and probably would call myself a Pick Up Artist.

However, just lately ive began seeing a slight problem with myself. I currently have 3/4 women on the go at the moment, one of which may turn into a relationship but i doubt it, and the reason im telling u this is because it is causing me a problem.

One of them is a solid hb8, one a 6, 5 and probably another 6 and what I keep doing when Im out is comparing them to other women saying stuff like

"there is no point opening that set......there is no-one who i fancy" "or nah, its not worth my time" and "her arse isnt quite perfect" and not opening.

To be fair, i think i have a point, after all what is the point if u dont really fancy them?????

Obv there are reasons..... its fun, builds socail value etc etc

I no longer have AA, or if i do its extremly small and i always get past it no matter how big or hot the set is, although sometimes i do take a while to see how best to open them, so thats not the reason why im not opening as many as i use too.

Again however, on sat i opened a good 8 sets and got no where, was i being too fussy, was it me???? (and that was in the space of about an hour and a half)

Last night again i was quite fussy and got a solid number close of an hb7and we are texting a lot. However would I have got more if i opened every other set in the venue??

After having done this 2 years, i am at a point where im not quite sure of the balance of being picky but also knowig socail value and getting in the mood and having fun is important

Please help

Thanks

ali

Hank Moody