View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-10-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceslammer View Post
OK so here's the deal - after stumbling into the game and getting up to speed pretty quickly i now feel like im out my depth for my day 2 coming up sat night.

We're talking about a girl a cpl years older than me (im 27) who was the "hottest girl in sixth form" back at school and still hot.

Strange how we met, she approached me - i walked in to a local bar thinkin i was a ten, and that was enough for her to respond and approach me. soon after she extracted me to a comfort location (kino already in full flow). i was drinkin, so was she (no kissing or anything but a bit of a hand hold). she told me she wanted to see me again, i suggested we take her dogs out for a walk one evening, she says no she wants to go out drinking.

we have since text in which she said i was funny and she likes me (no danger of LJBF at this point)

im thinkin the full monty is on the cards i just need to make sure i play my cards right on the night!

Im not overly sure how far i can game her and if she will see through it but i am certainly going to give it a try out of sheer interest / experimentation.

so today is tuesday, 4 days to the day 2. how do i play it, when do i text to confirm details? what's the day 2 plan - she has already said she wants to go out drinking. im thinkin pick her up in my car (Audi), take her back to mine and get a taxi out from there.
Also what stage are we up to? I think C1 so what routines etc. to move the game on.

All advice / thoughts massively appreciated! Would be a massive feather in my cap to get this girl!!

Cheers,
SpaceSlammer
Go out and have fun, don't let her cramp your style, if she jokes with you, have a laugh take it on the chin and give her one back.
Be yourself, be confident, end the night on a high.