View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 18-10-2010, 11:01 AM

So now you are an amazing comediant, bcus u mocked someones' spellin mistake? ;D Gosh,ye , now ur givin me jokes, and the way you can read someone is just stunnin by the way, really impressin, allthou it's all bs lol

Look, mate, there's a difference between havin a sense of humour and callin someone a twat lol ;D Again, amazin joke there!

And who in his right mind isn't gonna be insecure when joinin any type of society hahah, you xpect me to just pop up out of nowhere and imagine I'm the king of the castle?

Accordin to you people that get offended when someone that they don't kno calls them a twat don't have a sense of humour ;D Way to go again hahah

You might be used to people insultin you after knowin you for a minute, blah, I can't possibly know, but it doesn't mean you should do it to others unless u abs show them u don't really mean it. In the post 'you're a twat' there's not much humour or sarcasm or irony that someone can actually understand, is there? I'm sorry for not bein able to read your mind, next time maybe try posting a smile or somethin.

And oh, I really hate people that tell me what I should've said, that's complete bollocks

Btw instead of writin that smartass comment you could've just said "Oh, mate, sorry, didn't think you're gonna take it the wrong way, my bad!"
The Following User Says Thank You to Road For This Useful Post:
ryama86 (24-10-2010)