View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default N-Closed by a girl - 16-10-2010, 04:31 PM

Ey, guys, since I'm abit new I thought I would share my most recent 'field report' allthou this wasn't really the whole idea of my goin out this exact day lol, simply lackin proper connection at my place so I ventured out to search for a cocktail bar with nice connection.

So I enter this bar in east london n ask the bartender for the internet password, while he's takin the little notebook with the password I notice this amazingly cute girl sittin at the bar chattin with the other bartender about somethin, havin her mm 'protective' girlfriend on her other side, so basically she was completely closed from every possible position. Anyway, I was like 'meh, wotever, cant b bothered with this anyway' so I position myself at a really cool table which is like 2 meters from the bar. After roughly 30minutes the nicotine thurst started callin so I went out to smoke a ciggarette, 10 seconds later, 1 of the bartenders comes out and goes like "Ey, mate, u got a job?" n Im like "Ahm, no, but I'm actually lookin for one". He lookd at me, thinkin bout wot he's about to say n was like "Ow well I really like ur image, you should definetely send us a CV cus we're gonna have an open spot here in a while and you seem perfect for it", then the conversation turns to where am I from, what did I do there, what am I doin in Ldn and other basic stuff, anyway, we both finish our fags n go back in.

Half an hour later I'm going out again and this time some 5.5 comes out, grabs my necklace (which is a silver shiny thingie made to look like a mimic of those that soldiers wear with their blood types names and etc.) and goes like "HEY WOT DOES IT SAY?!" n I'm like "Well, nothin yet, but I'm kinda waitin for the right one to come along so I can engrave her name on this". She gave me the look 'ow-u-r-so-adorable' then we chatted for awhile and as we went back she went straight to the bartenders and started tellin them how awesome I am and how much she loves me. Turns out she was somethin like the owner of the place.

While I was out with her the bartender that I spoke with first decided to take advantage of my unlocked laptop and logged into my FB so he can change my status to 'im wet for you'.. not funi T_T

Anyhow, another half an hour later I'm goin out again for a smoke and the really cute girl follows me and goes like "Ha, sorry for the facebook rape, but I thought it's kinda cute" then we start talkin n we get to the part in which she goes like 'Wot r u studyin' etc. n I'm like 'Ahm, well journalism and dance', then she got really excited cus she stopped dancin, allthou she really loved it. Then she dragged me to my pc made me show her videos of me n asked me if she can get my number finishin with 'ooow, im really sorry if this looks like i'm hittin on u' n then a look filled with shame n embarassment, gosh she really was so cute! Anyway, she got my phone, wrote her name in it and called herself to have my number after which I very graciously took an escape route out of the situation cus I didn't wna hav a chance to blow it up even a little.

This whole thing pretty much led to me meetin half of the bar n the staff actin like we're best friends since we were kids. Basically, from now on, open the bartender ;D

Criticism would be highly appreciated!

Last edited by Road; 16-10-2010 at 11:59 PM.