Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 14-10-2010, 08:54 PM

Friday 8 October

Met some wings, so so tired and hungover!!

96) 3 set in a bar, just for the sake of it! Asked about the lottery and talked about been millionaires!

97) Something crap, can't remember!

98) 2 set lottery opener

So this is the 2nd part of my failed attempt at '5 a day', but don't worry the rest is doing me good and I'm pumper for when '5AD V2' starting in November. This time I am ready!!

Saturday 9 October

But before then let me tell you how the rest of the week has panned out........

99) Met a 'wing original' and some new guys too. Immediately 1 says she's hot and I'm off! Gonna go direct gonna go direct! She walks into a shop ah balls! I follow! Crowded shop, direct original
'hey this is going to sound random, but your kinda cute and I just wanted to say hi'. She looks confused!! 'What hello, do you work hear' she says in broken English! Arrgghh that old chesnut. I tease her about outfits she should wear. She starts to warm to me. She asks me if if I am shopping or just walking around talking to girls!! EEP!! 'No of course not that would be weird haha (nervous laugh)' We chat a bit more. I move her to a quieter bit of the store. I guess wrongly she is Russian! Even better she is Polish! Yes my old favourite!! I talk about my trip to Poland (omiting all the bits from my Polish FR!! Haha). A number close in the usual way! It is kind of awkward as she wants to take my number. I try to call her, doesn't work because of reception, we go outside, finally get each others phones to work and have each others numbers. By no mean a smooth take off or landing, but we just about got there on this one!

100) Book Store: asked what book she has, said I was looking for a present for my Dad. Teased her about her poor book choice. It was an illuminious purple guide to being a woman or something. Started reading embarassing bits of the book to her. Very flirty and fun, but something is bothering her. Hmmm. Enter the BF. Instead of running away like I did before I stood my ground chatted for a bit and went off. I could sense she wanted me, but hey.

101) Boots: 'Your a bit old for that aren't you?' Quite fit blond looking at baby toys or something. 'MUM!' ....Wooah!! Eject Eject! Made me feel bad this one and got AA for a bit again. Took me a while to start approaching again.

102) M&S: Something observational. Decided I didn't fancy her.

103) See a girl on her own, with empty seat next to her! Kerching!! 'Can I sit here?' 'Yes'. We have a good chat. She seems a bit in awe of me. Cool! Only 18, ok that will be it! Just about to close and the goon patrol arrives (her friends!). Balls. I great them like old friends and tell them how excited she is about their meal tonight (I had been teasing her 2 minutes earlier about how bored she seemed about her evenings plans and she had laughed - so now we got are own in joke see!)
Carry on ploughing and talk about some cool stuff she simply must come to! FB close. Chat for a bit and I'm off for my date with the Estonians......

So remember that 2 minute number close on Oxford Street (71) that I thought went crap. Yep here's my Day 2 with them (just goes to show that you should always plough - you never now their situation)......

I had called her on Thursday this week. Again she had seemed frosty, which worried me, but when I called her on this morning her voice had changed. It was more 'Hey Snake Eyes, I'm really glad to hear your sexy voice again, please Snake Eyes take me tonight and fuck me hard (she didn't say this of couse, but I could tell and it felt game on!)
We met at the tube. They were hot, much hotter then I remember! My one I am especially digging! Immediately mine says she is ill and can't stay long! Hmm not a good start!! Yeah yeah, whatever.

So this was a double date with a wing I regularly go out with. He was late so I met both of them and took them for a tour to Tower Bridge and stuff! Was kind of cool, but a bit awkward.Eventually he arrives and it settles a bit. I am feeling a bit tongue tied though, but luckily my wing is carrying it thorugh and I don't feel any attraction drops from me.

After a bit of a fuck up in venues we go to a fairly cool bar and buy some drinks. I pay for a bottle of wine. I don't make a habit of doing this, but don't think it effected the date either way.
We start to get comfortable and my awkwardness goes. Kinoing is increasing with my one and suddenly I get that Game on feeling again. We are very close and it is very jokey and flirty! I tease her about how they have no cars in Estonia, just horse and carts amongst other things. My wing is busy giving English lessons to the other one. My one is still looking hot, but her eyes look very tired (still sexy sexy Estonian blue though!!)

My one starts telling me how cool it was how I had approached her. She says back home she goes up to people and compliments them, but a lot of people find it weird here (and very very scary sexy Estonian girl haha). However, on that same day apparantly she had had 3 other guys approach her! She had even given one her number, but she preferred me, she said as I have a sexy voice and I am handsome. Awwww. Yes Game on I win!!

We continue, but my ones eyes are going a bit funny still! 'I'm sorry Snake Eyes, I really want to stay, but I still feel so ill!'..........Game off I lose!!

It was such a shame! I am quite perceptive of these things and I generally know when a girl is not into to me. This one was into me in a big way! Judging by how hot her forehead was I think she was genuinely ill! We leave for the tube. I consider kissing her, but think 'what is the point'. Sex is definately not up for grabs, I will be the guy who tried to kiss her when she was ill and more importantly I do not want to get ill!!

She has left the country now sob.....

104) Ok so its Saturday night still. I'm going out! Spanish club Leicester Sq: B'Day girl. Fun but not interested.

105) 2 hot blonds: Kind of interested, but no hook.

106) Spanish something: See above.

107) Tall tall girl in club. We get on well. Dancing close. we do mock leery dancing taking the piss out of other guys. Gets a bit hot, but not steamy. Not feeling kiss yet. She suddenly has to go with her friend for a drink. Oh well! Try talking to her once more, but she is slightly dismissive. I am tired and don't have time for her so I leave!

I think there was more here, but I did not have the energy for it this night. I was very deflated by Estonian girls, as I really thought I was going to have her sexy curvy tanned body jumping around on my cock that night.Oh well she will be back soon (although by then she will be a very mediocre girl I suspect after my '5AD V2'!!)

LESSON 1: You need sleep and to eat healthy to do this! I am going to plan this a lot better for 5AD V2

LESSON 2: Sometimes things really are out of your control, don't sweat it - unless any of you guys have a routine for making an ill girl who is leaving the country in several hours not be ill and stay here for 2 more weeks?

LESSON 3: This only took about 3 weeks and I am already starting to feel a lot more confident and secure. There are still holes, sure, but I am so excited about what this is going to do for my whole life in like a year!!

LESSON 4: Had my 1st date from a daygame 2 minute number close! Got my second tomorrow. This does work!!

LESSON 5: I am getting to a point where I really don't care aboout flakes, purely from going out lots! And even better I still really like all the ones that go well and get that emotional buzz from it that I was worried I might lose from doing this! Its like the bad emotions are going, but the good ones are staying! Only time will tell if this is to continue!!

LESSON 6: A lot of people are into this now! I found it worrying that Estonian had 3 other guys approach in similar ways. However, with a bit of hardwork we can smash the competition. Go out there and do it! Lets make this forum the best in the country!!

It is now Thurs 14 Oct. I have stopped 5 a day officially as I failed. However, I will start again in November. I did get a random e-mail close on Tuesday and will keep you abreast of any developments until then still, but my going out will be limited due to other commitments.

Update on girls....

(99) Meeting tomorrow night.

(75) May see her this weekend. Didn't call her for over a week, as I was so busy with my 5 a day. She seems into me, but I am worried she is not fit enough.

(44) have been texting, but not much else. Said I might come to the thing on Wednesday that we met at and didn't show (no way I'm meeting on her turf again). In my head she is now all wanting me because I stood her up, but in reality I think I care a lot more than her! May call over the weekend apologise for not showing and say I will make it up to her.

(19) (71) (29) Flirty chat - not in country!!

(9) May see her this weekend if she picks up. Think she is pissed off, as I kind of stopped speaking with her after I met (19).

(103) Friends on FB! Not replied to message yet!

Will probably to an offical anlalysis of the first 100 just because I get off on that sort of thing and will be good to compare with my 2nd hundred!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Snake Eyes; 15-10-2010 at 07:06 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Darood (26-10-2010), Drum (14-10-2010), Jaz (30-10-2010), Lovefish (15-11-2011)