View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Thumbs up Rollerblade Fclose! - 13-10-2010, 08:57 PM

Ok im throwing a house party where there are 4 girls and about 7 guys.

Another girl (HB7) comes to join us an there are no seats so i gracefully offer her my seat. She accepts and when she sat down i vacated to the arm of the chair slightly leaning against talking to the rest of the people at the table without really acknowledging the HB7.

I didnt plan on scoring the HB7 i was more interested on the HB8 as she had very big breasts! All of a sudden after laying down some groundwork on the HB8 the HB7 started taking pictures then asked for some pictures with me so i took a few kino pics (her kissing me on the cheek, me cuddling her etc) and after that just made small talk.

After the small talk i went to the toilet and when i returned the HB7 was in the kitchen on her own with the door closed so i went to see what she was up to. She said the song they were playing in the other room reminded her of her ex-boyfriend and upset her. I knew i couldnt stay in this conversation too long with her as the last thing i wanted was to get in the friendship zone with her and would blow my chances with her.

I HAD TO IMPROVISE!

I told her to wait there i knew something that would cheer her up, i went out to the garage and got my Rollerblades (I do rollerblading as a hobby so know a few things)

When i returned i told her to sit on the counter in the kitchen while i put them on her feet, while doing so slightly feeling the bottom of her legs telling her she has "perfect skating legs" (Fuck knows i made it up). Then she started thanking me for the compliment and hugged me.

She got off the counter and i started to teach her how to skate in the kitchen where we were alone and in doing so kino'd the shit out of her. after about 5 Mins of playing around, kinoing, laughing and just generally having a good time, whenever she would hold my hand i started squeezing an she was doing it back!

I got her against the counter after another 2 or 3 minutes of "rollerblading lessons" Then we started kissing.

After about 3 minutes of kissing her lips and neck i made an AFC mistake of saying "I want to ask you to come up stairs but i dont want to get rejected".

I know, i know writing this is making me cringe i cant beleive thats what i came out with but it still worked! i guided her upstairs the punished her!

Pretty Effortless close as i didnt even use a DHV routine on her or open her for that matter! My 2nd Fclose so go easy on me guys!

Ace