View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Othello Champion

Send a message via MSN to johnnyboyleeds
Default 01-10-2010, 04:31 AM

I would still have issues with some chump shooting his load up my lass. I guess in caveman society, it would be bad for some twat to fertilize the birds that you were supporting and providing shelter/food/protection/whatever else to. This has to be a factor in the back of our minds and I am not as comfortable in ignoring our genetic programming as many other here.

However, banging another bird doesn't seem so bad and I guess that a successful man can easily supprt more than one bird in a caveman society, making it feel less bad.

I think (my personal opinion) that in our society, we sould stick to the monogamous rules, but we can't ignore our instincts. Every person in this world has the right to shoot for happiness and if that involves some sexual or societal improprietry then so be it. The rules we evolved with are way more complex than the gut feeling from love systems inc can describe and that we are free to pursue happiness as long as it is not at the expense of others. If you want orgies, do it, just keep it to the people into that stuff and don't make a big thing out of it. That goes for most sexual deviancy. Don't hurt others and don't be observed/caught if it will cause offence.