View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Being Fun/Sociable - 26-09-2010, 10:40 PM

Being new to PUA I've only recently started thinking about implementing the techniques that I have learnt over the summer. While out during freshers week I began to pick up on things that my friends and other people were doing. It got me thinking what makes a person fun to be around? I'm a friendly person and can get on well with people but I don't seem to be able to create a connection with people that forms good solid friendships. Also since my last gf I haven't made many solid female friendships due to social circle issues. Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about this. Being in my final year at uni everyone has already formed social groups and my close friends are all part of different groups so in essence you could say I'm a wander. Maybe even spreading myself too thin. I suppose I would narrow this post down to these questions:

1) What makes a person fun to be around? Banter? (Im new to this but getting better) Conversational skills?

e.g. being at a pub or a club, what can you do to be entertaining/memorable?

2) How to be the social hub?

3) What PUA products would you recommend for starting out in pick up and to help with being more sociable (not just being friendly but being able to make strong connections)

4) Any other general newbie PUA advice for starting out?