Thread: Lucid Dreams
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-09-2010, 10:21 PM

So, after reading through this thread last week some time and with no prior knowledge of lucid dreams I barely gave it a second thought. Although i did find it interesting.

And then last night, it happened, I had one! Before i went to sleep i was watching Miss Congeniality 2 which is set in Vegas, my favourite place in the world since going there the last couple of years. Anyway, I fall to sleep after and in my dream i'm in Vegas checking into a hotel when I suddenly realise its too good to be true and wake up as I realised I was dreaming. I fell back to sleep and i was back there, this time relaxing pool side with my friend and for a while I forgot it was a dream but then remembered, at this I said to my friend 'Its a dream, I just realised and woke up a minute ago' to which he replied 'So, you're still here, and so am I, so lets get on with it'. Then I thought to myself he is right, I know its a dream but Im gonna stay in it and have a great night in Vegas sarging!! Unfortunately it didnt get as far as the night out (Bummer!!) but for a short while I was living it up in Vegas knowing full well that it wasn't 'real'.

Im gonna give it a try tonight again, if its possible to remember to give it a try in semi conscious dream state.

'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one'

Whistleblower

'The race is long, and in the end, it is only with yourself'