Thread: List of Openers
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-05-2009, 11:14 AM

This has been mentioned somewhere in the forum but I thought I posted it again...

THE RING FINGER ROUTINE

Notice a gleam of metal on her fingers (a ring) and say, “I have to ask before I run: Why did you chose to wear that ring on that particular finger….Interesting…Do you always wear those rings on the same fingers?” (Note: Of course they always do, because that’s where they fit.) Then continue, “I have a friend who’s a spiritual type, and she just told me that like the finger you choose to wear your rings on says something about your personality…”If she is not wearing any rings, just ask instead, “Out of curiosity, and I’ll explain why I’m asking in a second, when you do wear rings, what fingers are they usually on?” If she normally doesn’t wear rings, ask, “Well, if you were to wear a ring, and it wasn’t a wedding ring obviously, what finger would it be on?” Then go on to explain :“Each one of these mounds” – the pads on the palm where the fingers join the hand –is represented by a different God, and in Greek culture, you wear a ring on that finger to praise and pay homage to that particular god. “For example, the thumb represents Poseidon which as you know is the god of the sea. And he was very independent. He was the only god who didn't live on Mount Olympus. He did his own thing. And the thumb kind of sticks out, it kind of does its own thing. People who wear thumb rings are therefore very individual and independent and generally do their own thing. They don’t follow trends, but prefer instead to set their own. The index finger is represented by Zeus. Zeus was the king of all gods, and the God of Thunder and Lightning. That's a very dominant finger, and having a ring there means you tend to be a more dominant person.” (Wave your index finger at them like "no no no" or"don't do that.”) It represents power and immense energy. Your middle finger is represented by Dionysus who is the god of wine and partying. He is a very irreverent God. So if you have a ring there, it means you tend to do what ever you want and care less about what others think.” (Then lift your middle finger up on its own and give the bird and say, “It’s like fuck you to the world.” When they are wearing a ring on that finger, they always laugh at this.)“Your ring finger is of course represented by Aphrodite. She is the goddess of love, and that is why we wear our wedding rings on that finger. (You can add all kinds of romantic cold-reading lines here, like, "When you fall for someone, you tend to fall completely for them.”)“Interestingly, it is the only finger that has a vein that goes straight to the heart without branching off, and so when someone puts a ring on that finger, they’re actually making a direct connection with your heart.” (If she is comfortable, you can trace a line from her finger up her arm as you say this.)“The pinky is represented by Ares. who is the God of war, and that's why you see mobsters wearing pinky rings, It represents conflict. ”If she is wearing a pinky ring, ask, "Did you buy that yourself or did someone give it to you?” If she bought it herself, it means she is sometimes at war with herself and has some inner conflict, maybe an emotional conflict or something she is not comfortable with herself about. If she was given it by someone ask, then ask by whom and tell her there may be some tension below the surface between the two of them, some unresolved problem that she just haven't solved yet. If the women ask, “How do you know this?" You may respond, "An ex-girlfriend of mine was into mythology and taught it to me." If she has a ring on her wedding finger ask, "Is that an engagement ring or do you just wear that to keep the womanizers away?" You’ll be surprised how often the latter is true.

POCKET GUIDE
THUMB = Poseidon, representing individuality
INDEX = Zeus, representing dominance, power, and energy
MIDDLE = Dionysus, representing irreverence, rebelliousness, and decadence
RING = Aphrodite, representing love and romance
PINKY = Ares, representing conflict

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legend For This Useful Post:
Presto (25-05-2009), Ritz (06-05-2009)