View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Short FR - Clapham - 19-09-2010, 10:26 AM

Was out in Clapham last night, which traditionally has been a difficult area for me. Not much to report on:
- Number closed a HB7 in the first bar we went to. She asked where I was heading later, I said I wasn't too sure (took this as an IOI).
- Later on we ended up in Infernos, she was in another bar nearby. Texted to let her know where we were, no reply. Got to Infernos at 1.15am, by this time it was a meat market - too many drunk people so called it a night there.

Kept thinking about DHV, and this really helped my mindset.

In relation to this, there was another turning point as well - whilst in mid-conversation with HB7, she gets out her phone and starts texting. In pre-PUA days I would have waited for her to finish, but something clicked and I thought 'no, my time is precious'. So turned back to my friends and carried on conversation. They were baffled ('why didn't you wait for her to finish?'). Went back to her 20 minutes later and got the number straight away.

Texted her later to say we should meet up soon, no reply again! So all in all that was a dead end. Oh well, at least it was good practice.

Small steps, but still progress nonetheless