View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-09-2010, 11:09 PM

yea college game is alot different, problem i had was AA was a tad bit higher when out because u feel u actually might see the girl again in uni or in the club in my uni for example theres only a choice of about 3 main places to go...so i had alot of anxiety about making an ass out of myself and seeing the girl and thinking that she was telling her mates about what a douchebag i was the night before...
the best bet i think is to just be sociable friendly and not be too outrageous and just play it cool or u cud fuk urself over. I mean be yourself but dont fuking peacock out like mystery or run a canned opener on every girl u see...

I think joining loads of uni clubs is really useful like when i went out last year i would be running into all my boxing and judo mates and get a shit load of respect and high fives when i was out, it made me look like the man, it got me into state,the guys i was with would talk me up to any girls they had and others do notice when alot of people are around u talking to u. So i found that becoming well known and friendly in uni well help you when u got out sarging...kinda obvious i guess...hope this helped

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone