View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-09-2010, 02:51 PM

I use canned in Bars (where the music isnt loud and i can have a convo), and I dont have a observational opener on top of head,

1.Jealous Girlfriend
2.My sisters tatoo?
3.Did u see the fight?
4.Who lies more?
5.Im going on long journey next week, what dvd should I take ?
6.My god those shoes!!!.... my sister dragged me around the shops last weekend to find a pair like that.. you must of got the last pair...damm you...

But for me the problem (maybe not everyone) is not the opener, thats simple...its how to transition off the canned opener, and on to the next stage of the interaction (i suggest reading Kesia Noble's book) generating attraction

I also strongly believe it also all depends on the type of bar/club/pub you are gaming. For example in my home town of Crawley, myself and my wings are having such a huge and very frustrating problem with openers, as the girls are so fucking common and dumb, they can just about work out "Who lies more" All 3 of us have bags of confidence, and good game, but the chicks are so common and not the types of girls we are looking for, so we feel we are wasting our time half the time we are out... very frustrating...

The longer the opener (the more interesting you have to make it) and the more complicated it will become and then the likelyhood it will fall on its arse is higher... if that makes any sense...

anyways back on topic....

In clubs where the music is loud and more difficult to talk (unless we sit in the smoking area all night ) then I will go direct

1."hey you, you're cute, you can be my girlfriend for the next 5 minutes,(arm around chick) "where we going on our first date, how we getting there etc etc etc"

2.Have you seen the cyclone ?... no? well here it is (spin her round)

3.Have you seen the Juggernaut?.... no? ? well here they are.... (introduce wing(s)

4.You seen death row in the club...no ? ...point to boring chodes against wall

But in my opinion it all depends on the situation... but watching VH1 pickup artist 1 and 2 helped hugely...

tebbs

dont worry theres another six around the corner...

Last edited by tebbs; 18-09-2010 at 03:10 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tebbs For This Useful Post:
Damask (18-09-2010), johnnyboyleeds (18-09-2010)