Thread: True Love?
View Single Post
(#14)
Old

Default 15-09-2010, 05:47 PM

I think 'love' is all about us and not about them. It's somthing we experience ourselves in our own heads. If you think about one girl too much in a certain way it can cause you to start to feel in love with them because you're focusing on them. I guess if you beleive in your head it's true love then I guess it is just because you think it is and feel like it is. However, at the same time it's only real because you've decided it is and belive it is, and you could just as easily experience the same feeling with another girl afterwards - you just don't believe that.

I can't help but think that falling 'in love' leads to weakness, chodeness and eventually seals the fate of the relationship (in most cases) and can lead to anxiety. These days I think it's better to love the girl you're with but at the time but don't ever think of it as 'true love' because that makes you feel like they're overly important as they are THE ONE and you can't loose them etc. and almost puts them on a pedistal. I think just love girls and some maybe more than others but always know there are plently more girls to love out there.

Personally I don't belive in true love with 'the one' - people change and 'the one' today might be your worst nightmare in 3 years time. If real love means anything to me I guess it's about the moment and maybe that person in that moment and the emotion in the moment.

Anything is possible. Just do it.

Life is what happens while we're busy making other plans.