Thread: True Love?
View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 15-09-2010, 07:20 AM

My Personal opinion in all of this is that every emotion you exeperience in your life time is the result of a chemical release, triggered by some form stimulus.

Man sees woman with 36DD, slim waist and child bearing hips - Brain releases "Cock go hard" chemical, man feels attraction/lust.

So once you've spoken to the girl and maybe dated and fucked (or orbited if you're still AFC) you get to know that maybe she's a cool person too and you attach alot of value to the girl. Now your brain releases chemicals that make you want to spend time around the girl alot (I dunno maybe more time spent = more opportunities to breed / ensure that no other males breed with her?), and I believe that the chemicals releases / emotions experienced are what people believe to be love.

Lets face it, in the above example you "Love" the girl, but if a more attractive option came along your dick would get hard for her due to the same chemical release process.

To me, believing in "True Love" is kinda naive, it's the same as believing in Destiny, Fate and/or God - in that it is not you that is really controlling your life. Your "True Love" is out there and you will meet her whether you like it or not? - Too much BS for me.

You meet women that make your dick hard, and you meet some women that make your dick harder.