View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-09-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyK View Post
Partly inspired by CovertOperation, I thought I'd start my own journal of my experiences in the field.
Glad my thread has been of some use at least!!

Quote:
So overall, a pretty lame night.
I don't see what was lame about it necessarily. What were your goals when you went out? I'm assuming this was your first night playing the game. If it was, then at least you opened a few sets. Which can take some doing on your first outing.

Quote:
However, I need to work on getting rid of the AA. I'm heading out again tonight to Crawley, we're starting out earlier so the Now or Never moment is going to happen sometime this evening!
The Now Or Never moment will happen countless times on every night you ever go out on. AA will try and drive you towards the 'never' end of the spectrum. Your goal is to fight back towards the 'now'.

Two ways to try and overcome AA:

1. Talk to everyone. Fat, thin, tall, short, young, old, male, female. Talk to them. See how they're doing. Talk about their night, about their friends, about their favourite cheeses, and about whether they prefer custard hot or co...... In fact leave that last one off. But talk to everyone around you, and take up a social frame. Then, when that thin, short, young female comes along, you're just talking to her like you've talked to everyone else.

2. The three second rule, well documented, and incredibly useful. Don't think about it. Just fucking do it.

But I think you're doing alright man, don't be so hard on yourself. Looking forward to reading this thread as it grows!

Just get on with it please