View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step... - 11-09-2010, 11:42 AM

Partly inspired by CovertOperation, I thought I'd start my own journal of my experiences in the field.

Been reading a lot of stuff over the last couple of weeks, and I'm hoping that this next year will answer questions I've been asking of myself. I've never been really bad with women, but at the same time I have never attracted anything over a HB6 at most. I knew something had to give when I started aiming lower than that, still getting blown out, and generally feeling shit after a night out.

What has been frustrating me is that as a teacher, I have to stand up in front of people day in and day out, and often have to 'win round' disaffected minds. So I feel like a complete failure when I cannot even approach a girl in a bar.

So that's a brief story of how I got here.

1st FIELD REPORT - Kingston & Sutton
-------------------------------------

Not really much to write home about unfortunately. 4 of us (the other don't know anything about PUA) decided to go to Kingston, bit unplanned so arrived around 11pm. Head to the Wetherspoons first, bouncer initially says that we can't come in 'because we're a group of guys'. We are somewhat bemused by this. 5 minutes later he changes his mind and decides to let us in anyway, upon entry we are even more bemused becaused the pub is half-empty! Looking back, we probably shouldn't have even bothered going in.

Anyway, take a quick scan around - mostly HB5s and 6s, a few 7s, but that's about it. Went to the bar, couple of HB6s stood either side of some guys they didn't know. This possibly was the first mistake - not standing next to them. Get our drinks and we head towards the dancefloor. There is only a 2-set - one HB7, the other a HB4 who was fuller-figured but had a sexy dance. HB7 flashes a smile when she sees us, should have immediately gone to talk to her but AA kicked in. Meaning that I ended up standing there just watching these girls dance - not good, this was the second mistake of the night. DJ is playing good tunes and I'm getting into it, start dancing, HB4 suddenly backs up on me and I respond. I then realise she is only doing it to get the attention of other guy across the dancefloor, so I say to her with a smile 'you used and abused me' and leave it at that. She is still hovering around some 10 minutes later.

Go back to the bar to get another drink (only Coke because I'm driving). Turn around and spot a HB7.5, immediately asked her where was good to go besides Oceana. I have to repeat myself, I think she is foreign as she has an accent and doesn't quite understand what I'm saying. She recommends a club, but says no-one is there. I ask why she would send me to a club with no people in it, then jokily say 'you're not my friend any more' and walked off. Didn't bump into her again that night.

We go upstairs to sit down, there is a 4-set behind us and a 3-set in front of us but again AA sets in. One of the 3-set makes eye contact, I don't maintain it. Mistake No.3. We're having some good banter on the table though, decide to leave and try Oceana. Girls and couples only, and there are no girls outside to link up with.

So we head over to Sutton, get to Chicago's about 1am. It is not good - it is overpopulated with guys, my mates weren't feeling the vibe so we left after about 45 minutes.

So overall, a pretty lame night.

Positives - I realised that I didn't need to drink to get myself into a positive mood, and I approached one girl (even though nothing came of it).

However, I need to work on getting rid of the AA. I'm heading out again tonight to Crawley, we're starting out earlier so the Now or Never moment is going to happen sometime this evening!