View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to LiMiT
Cool Inflatable banana - 05-05-2009, 09:58 AM

Right now I am guessing your thinking what the fuck!!!

Right

I went out to a club were I go to pull game a lot all ways good a lot of new girls all the time!!!

any way it was a beach party theme so picture this I was dress in trainers , trainer socks, long shorts passed the keens, and an open shirt ,dark blue and hawi flowers around my neck two different colours , yellow and orange,

so I just got to the club and I am in the queue with these to hb8s that are dressed up like me one is a girl that I have been in and out of sleeping with for a long time and her hb8 friend who I am trying to work on but is hard because of me sleeping with mate lol

well there is like no one dressed up so I am there like fuck it I am going to have fun lol get in there are sum people dress so I doing my rounds saying hi to all the people I know witch takes a bit of time I know a lot of people in this club I go there a lot!!!

So I get to one of my mates and I see he has an inflatable banana (he took it in with him) but he wasn't waving it a bout so I say let me have it for a bit so I take it

Ooo my god

this thing is a godsend the girls wear coming up to me didn't have to go to one set they all came to me so I was dancing and waving the banana around one of the best nights of my life

hb9s hb8s hb7s all coming up to me asking for my banana the jokes I was coming out with were good some were golden lol and dancing with me got 3 number close's and 2 kiss close's (hb8 and hb9)

If you go out on a theme night take an inflatable with you doesn't have to be to big but fun lol!!!!!

Dance Floor Game Is What I Do !!!

LiMiT