View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 08-09-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darood View Post
I think this post pretty much sums up why I hardly post anymore.

Your saying something that has nothing to offer to anyone who reads this. Your posting in such an arrogant why that while this post skilly is disguised as a view on oneitis, your just posting because you want someone to read it.

Anyone who post on something they want to do but hasnt yet are usually afraid to do so and they post to create vailidation of a persona they aim to acheive.

If your going to speak as the voice of experience do so because you actually want to help people understand this. Not because your ego could do with a blow job.

Just because you may know what to do or at least think you do, does not give you the right to take over every thread and turn it to a mirror of what you do.

There is so much pointless things posted recently that I dont even bother to read them because I know I will learn nothing.

If your here, post because your searching for knowledge and need advice. Or post because you have experience and you want to help people who are on the same journey you were once on and want help them.

Roody

Whats it like on the bandwagon u pretentious prick... i posted it yeah coz im fuckin brickin it... and i was curious as to the views i would get...

thanks for you ironically useless post shit head

* Insert Funny Tag Line *