View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM

Well jaz... ive had people say looks mean nothing... my condiscending attitude comes from people saying how they need help... u try to give it and evryone jumps on it and tears it apart.

Fact of the matter is im very fuckin successful in everythin including women. yet my opinion is disregarded due to my general BAD attitude... this attitude gets me everywhere..

this forum is not a place for people to learn its for self riteous cunts to shoot down everyone at every opportunity.

which is especially annoying from those who in one instance are claiming im wrong.. then in another talking on threads about how they r virgins... or asking for stupid advice which anyone who gets laid should know.

And also... these STORIES this RSD guy tells ... they are stories... there are guys n here copyin his shit and its still not workin... coz there still askin stupid questions....

So its possible he is telling the truth, but whenever i talk im chattin shit

Hmmmm... maybe u need to write a book for anyone to take ur advice as gospel... i thought u of most would be less susceptible to the advertising bollocks of Pick Up Jazz

* Insert Funny Tag Line *