View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-05-2009, 02:57 PM

I started quite late after a day two - opened a few to get into gear - I like doing this.

That 3-set in Walrus, I opened but they didn't hear. We then re-opened and I eventually number-closed one girl after building rapore. Still trying to improve on kino, noticing kino feedback and perhaps better at calibration. Retro giving me some advice - cheers. I need to get out into the field more but it's awkward because of my current logistics. Went to printworks with sapmi and retro, opened a few sets, would of number closed one if she lived locally (she lived in birmingham, perhaps I should have closed anyways, or pushed it for kiss close). I think I need to keep going, might read some more.

Opinions (meant to be constructive, and I'd appreciate the same):

Adam: glad you opened that set on the dance floor, you need to keep pushing at it just like me. You seemed to eject from the 3-set in Walrus quite early. Are you building connections with these women in that time?... yea, my opinions is that you need to keep at it, don't eject too early.

Retro: my opinion is that you need to open more, even if just for practice. Keep at it. I personally feel like I have to open if I go out - by doing this I am trying to push my skill set, not necessarily specific outcomes.

Sapmi: my opinion is that you need to keep at it more, and perhaps ready some mystery method stuff.

Others - didn't see you in action (Jynx, K) - from what I hear you guys have stuff down.

I hear that some of you had a good night last night too - good job folks,

Anthony