View Single Post
(#84)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default 31-08-2010, 10:52 PM

I was gonna try and read all the posts in the this debate before posting but I can't be bothered. The way I see it is that good make approaches easier and being approach more likely but that's pretty much where it ends. As kowalski said good looks are subjective anyway and for women this is even more true.

I got a mate, good looking, tall, gets a lot of women approaching him but he's very awkward around them and so he never gets anywhere. On the contrary I know a guy who is overweight and really short who does really well with women. These are extreme examples and of course good lucks will in general make things easier on average, but this is all. Look at Tom Cruise, he is undoubtedly good looking, but women are completely polarised on him because of his actions. Also, if what Phil said is true, why doesn't every girl in the room go for the same guy?

Finally, I do think going to the gym is a good idea, but not to please other people. You should do it for yourself; so you are more healthy and confident because in many ways women usually see a guy how he sees himself.

Ladies Favourite, General Flake.