View Single Post
(#83)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 31-08-2010, 09:41 PM

u know i started on this forum, and hated how kowalski always said BE AUTHENTIC... coz its hard to be if u dont know how to be...

but then i got bored of people ramblin on about DYNAMICS & such like and intricasies and microcalibrations and realised, u guys need to stop readin books

walk up to a girl an say HI... then just talk, have some fun with the talk, tease her for bad errors in judgement... and stand by ur views and Smile with it JUST ENJOY SPEAKIN TO WOMEN without thinkin about it... coz after the first 30 seconds the fear goes, all thats left is ur opinion

SO SPEAK HOW U WOULD TO UR MATES ABOUT THE STUFF U TALK ABOUT.. but to girls... then eventually ur so comfortable doin it... ur a natural...

FUCK WOMENS OPINION ON U, be U... not the U who is afraid to approach women, but the u who made friends... if you have friends, u seduced them, its the same with a girl except they suck ur cock (except my freind colin he does too)

Being authentic is being as comfortable with women, as u r with ur mates AND FORGETTING THEY ARE A GIRL for a moment

plus there is loads of other shit but i been the gym and want a bath... but u can find it all in my new book at just £10.99 in all good book stores

* Insert Funny Tag Line *