View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Quality problem! - 27-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Hi Gurys

Mainly on this particular evening there was this group of 4 girls, all hot, but one less so than the others. And I don't really know why because I was just doing my own thing, but they all started to dance with me. Before long I had all four girls spinning and queueing up to sit on my lap, have their picture taken with me in various positions. All good fun. Thing is, they all seemed roughly equally interested, and it got to the point where I felt that if I closed one girl, the whole group would shut down. I therefore had no fucking idea what the Hell to do! The less hot one was really asking for it, but I had more fun with another of the girls. How should i have juggled them all? And how should I have isolated one without the others thinking I was sort of taking advantage?

Following on from this limbo, I then had another problem in that some girls I was talking to earlier came back. One seemed to like me but her friend (I thought) got a bit pissed off with me hanging around and asked me "Who are you with?" (As in why are you still with us?) So I sort of backed off, and then I met the second group like five minutes later. After dancing with the four of them, the original two come back and get really rather annoyed that I am dancing with the other girls. So that wasn't ideal.

Finally, these girls, who were like yeah we'll definitely hang out, left and got on a bus before I could get their numbers. (I got distracted helping a guy friend. He saw me and said he'd never seen 4 girls that turned on by a guy before.) I saw them very briefly out, and have two of their numbers. But if I see them out again, whats the deal? Just standard disarm and isolate? It was awkward because they all seemed to like me.

Thanks guys

Last edited by Maximym9111; 27-08-2010 at 11:25 AM.