View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default first attempt at sarging, what went wrong? - 22-08-2010, 01:34 PM

first ever try at sarging. i was totally unprepared so was kinda making it up as i went allong and remembered lines i had been planning to use -
Ok so we were in a nightclub that had the last standing people in. i was a bit worse for wear but finally got the courage to try and 'have a go'.
I pick out a target, it was two girls one was nice but her mate was truly awful. i approach from 2'o clock to the best looking one and asked her for some advice. some BS story i made up about my mate seeing his gf kissing another guy and should he stay with her etc etc.
here was the first problem, im a tall guy so had to sort of lean down so she could hear me. her fat stinking mate was now behind me as i had got between them to 'isolate' her. Ok so the nice girl was starting to get into it with me and then! her mate literally just interupted us and said "shes engaged, a bit of flirting is the best you will get out of her".
with that i decided just to end it.

Only good thing is now iv approached my first targets, i feel so much more confident now next weekend is bank holiday so that is gonna be where the magic happens