View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-04-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swype View Post
Ledge ... i feel your being slightly pedantic when you say 'i dont add random girls , i use the app ......' that gave me a laugh . Same principal ... All i can do is to quote Jynxy ... it's Lame .
I was just answering to Jynx's post saying I was adding random girls which I wasnt. Laugh as you want mate, it really doesnt bother me. I'm used to your " i really do feel strongly on this issue"...!!

Quote:
Can we not see a pattern in the fact that the guys who seem to have success ... are the ones who are telling you to stay away from this internet game ?
I honestly cant see what the issue is. I cant go out in the field as often as you guys. I have responsibilities. I have my kids with me all the time. Just because you dont see me on a Friday out in the field really doesnt mean Im hiding behind the computer. All being equal, I can go out just one night in the week.
Quote:
As it is Jynx who invented the phrase , i think he can now safely tell you that this whole internet sarging thing is NOT socially awsome in the slightest .
Agreed. Internet sarging is just apart of my game. I was doing it way before I found the community. And finding the community is slowly moving away from that.
Quote:
Dont hide behind online game if your actual game isn't 'tight' . There is no shame in not being the best in field ... None of us are perfect ! Just because maybe you didn't close one weekend , doesn't mean you run to facebook to close 3 #'s with no physical social interaction whatsoever .
You got it wrong. I said I was out last night and I number closed. So yes, if I can I will go out in the field. I am sorry but never once I said im ashamed of not being the best in the field so I run away to the internet. Why all these fucking assumptions man, it is just stiupid.

Before you make any more assumptions, please talk to the likes of Retro, Sync, Madforit if I was in anyway standing in the corner and not making any approaches last night. I probably made about 4/5 approaches. And because I didnt write a field report, not to say I was a failure in the field cos I spent too much time online. It is a working progress and I want to be as successful as "the guys who seem to have success" in the field.

Much Success!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...