Thread: Lucid Dreams
View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Thumbs up 12-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Junky View Post
I can relate to these two. I used to get some pretty horrific nighmares, and still do occasionally, to the point where it would leave me feeling bummed out for the rest of the day. Also, back in my complete chode days, I would dream of having sexy times with my perfect woman, and then when I woke up I would nearly start crying (dont tell anyone though!)

I'm not too sure that i would want to have a go at this. I'm more a fan of reality than, err, non reality.
I had one LD nightmare too(on my first conciously conducted LD). It has switched on just in the middle of my LD. It was something so scary that I didn't wanted to have LD again. But it wasn't anything at all. It was just black space everywhere. It was like fear itself

But after that I had couple of LDs and I could do ANYTHING

After leaving my games addiction(15-19) I'm also fan of reality. Because doing things in a dreams is just an illusion of real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_L View Post
I've had one Lucid Dream where I had to fill in a form so I could have sex with a hot black girl. I knew I was dreaming so I rushed through the form, went down on her and then woke up.

I love dreaming. Glass of milk before bed and I always have some trippy dream. I only remember bits of my dreams never the whole lot.
Just write down every morning your dreams and you'll be suprised how well you'll remember all the details!