Thread: Lucid Dreams
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
I don't know who I am anymore

Default 12-08-2010, 07:44 AM

@ kowalski:
Yeah man I always dream about work. In fact only last night I dreamed I was working. There is nothing more soul destroying than dreaming software development then waking to realise you have wasted a nights sleep. It's because I work up until I go to bed most nights. I know I shouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch2Much View Post
I had lucid dreams couple of times.

The easiest way:
-print 5 pages from wikipedia about LD
-Go to sleep at 10
-Set up alarm at 3
-when you switch off alarm read 5 pages
-go to sleep again wishing to be concious in dream

To remember dreams write down every morning every dream you had. After a week I could remember 5 long dreams in the morning with so many fucking small details!

In dreams try to see the time. If the time is weird like: 28:94 you can become aware of dream. If the time is 16:15, but you look at watch again and it's 12:13 you can also realize it's a dream.

Just before sleep watch "waking life" and then read wikipedia article about LD. Just having contact with LD knowledge can result in you having LD

My friend who didn't knew a shit about LD joined me in my room when I was watching it and next day he was very excited because he had LD(he was fucking hot bitch with big tits of course)!

Beware if you have mental problems because there are people in danger of schisophrenia, and by doing LD they may stop realising what's true and what's dream. Like thinking in real life that it's a dream may be serious threat.
Those techniques sound good. Will have to try em
The Following User Says Thank You to Status For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-08-2010)