View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Sin and the PUA's in Manchester - 13-01-2009, 02:35 AM

Monday 12th Jan

I finally met up with some PUAs from the forum (that I didn't know previously). I got a PM from Kowalski saying some of the PUAs were meeting Monday in Kro bar, was I interested. I said "of course". So I tarted myself up (had a shave, gelled my hair and put nice clothes on) and headed for Kro bar (after 2 paracetamol and two shots of JD). I arrived early and had to wait for the PUAs to appear. It was odd, as soon as I left my flat I became Sin', I was no longer myself. Its like in the book <i> The Game </i>, Neil Strauss says when he goes out he is no longer himself, he is Style, his alter-ego.

Darood (Rude) turned up at ten past 9 and we got aquainted, Kowalski and his friend (De fontain?) turned up about 10 minutes later. We had a pre-game chat and got to know one another. Rude is a 5'9" bloke with long black hair, New Rock boots and a cowboy hat, while Kowalski is a 6' man, of a good build, with chin-length curly brown hair, who's slighly over-long nose makes him just shy of handsome. Kowalski's friend was a Trinidaddian with short dread-locks held back, a shoulder bag and an umberella.

After Kro bar and the pre-game talk we headed to Bar Bar (sp?) across town, next to the canal. Its was about half full, with some good, but hard sets. I got the first round in since Kowalski's friend had bought the last round. While at the bar I opened at 2 set waiting to be served (HB5/6), I wasn't interested I was just beinging friendly. In conversation I learnt that it was one of their friends birthdays, but then my drinks came so I downed my shot and took the drinks back to the guys.

We chatted between ourselves for a little while and then Rude got up and opened a stunning (HB8 to HB9.5) group flawlessly. I couldn't believe my eyes! I took the advantage to ride the wave and lept up to wing Rude, but as I got there his faulse time constraint came back to bite him in the ass and he had to break off and go for a fag. Without Rude's help I was scuppered and the set became cold to me, so I headed to the bar for another drink. On the way I met some friends of a friend

(Writing this after heading home, seriously hammered - review in the morning when sober)

- to be finished when the words arn't blurred. Sin.