View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 09-08-2010, 11:16 PM

3rd of August 2010

Everyday training

"Thank you so match for your hospitality and your kindness.

You found a friend and a wing for your life.

Hope to see you in Warsaw or in Paris. You are welcome at any time you like.

Harold"

I started Gaming still before leaving Slough. In the train station I took out the laptop and enjoyed my favorite music. The opener was shining from the girl's purse. It's so simple! I don't even have to think what to say. A big pack of Bounty and Twix whispered straight into my ear:

me: "You do love Bounty don't you?"
HB6: "Oh... yes. Actually I get them from work. You want one?"
me: "You're proposing me a Bounty?" - I asked laughing.
HB6: "Yeah. You see... I work for Galaxy." - she took out a bar of chocolate from her purse with a big logo of her employer.
The rest of the conversation was a pasta.

Still on my way home I've made this resolution which is suppose to save me from loosing this "something" I've learnt from Harold. Following my new rule I started an interaction with some more people on the train. Next, after leaving the bus, I've opened a girl, which doesn't even count for me. Now it's not important. I was keeping the flow - talking with women. With a lot taller than me employee of Top Shop I was talking whole the way home. We've touched a lot of topics - working in a fashion store, the newest gay collection for men, etc. I didn't even ask about the phone number. I don't collect pokemons.

I dolled up myself in seconds, responded to messages in Facebook, got my hair done. I dressed the favorite, 'cause the only one, jacket and quickly, got to the station. Let the show begin... An young ass was bouncing from left to right. When I see this kind of walk l already know the target is eager. I've started walking a bit faster and got in front of her not even giving a look. A second later - when she got used to my presence - I threw the first sentence without any body language:

me: "What's your favorite flavor?"
HB7: "Apple..." - she said being a bit surprised and pushed her lollipop to the other side of her mouth
me: "I love juicy lollipops... they are so much better than milk or chocolate."

Only a moment, but completely enough to smell something spicy in the air... a subtle licking of a lollipop.

Tube has been gamed by walking from the end to the front. A car after a car I felt how I was gaining 0.0001% of my skills. The next millipoint to my goal was rather not in my type. Usually I like Indian chicks, but there was something missing about this one. Maybe she was too young? I've decided to check that out:

me: "Hey... what's your nationality?"
HB5: "Why?"
me: "Just like that... I'm curious."
HB5: "Pakistani."
me: "And how old are you?"
HB5: "Why?"
me: "Just like that... I'm curious."
HB5: "How do you think?"
me: "C'mon I'm seriously interested."
HB5: "And I seriously want you to guess."
me: "17"
HB5: "23"

Let's say I believed in that. We talked for a few minutes and then l changed my line as usual in Tottenham Court Road.

A few minutes later, when I was exploring the underground maze of Charing Cross Station - a regular, very fast footstep of high heels had driven my attention. Something deep in my head told me that the blackhead in fact wasn't in rush. Only a moment to think about logistics and I placed myself a little bit in front. Standing a step higher on an escalator I started talking without fully turning my body around.

me: "You have the most nervous footsteps I have heard today. It's like..." - I tapped the can of coke I held in hand with a fast rhythm - "I don't know... maybe you're in rush or something but you should definitely relax a little bit."
HB6: "I know but I can't help it."

While waiting for the LSS'ers in Trafalgar Square I'veopened a tourist 3-set - just for fun. Normal chat, nothing interesting. I remember saying that one of them will play saxophone, other a piano, the last one a guitar and I will dance.

The most unexpected thing during this evening was a small, thin mexican girl in Leicester Square. So rare situation I can't even say how rare it is! Lonely HB7 just taking a walk in West End. This is the first time I see something like this in the UK. The chick barely spoken English so the dialogue wasn't a masterpiece, but still the body language was a great tool to create some rapport. We were wondering around for about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, the tourist was leaving London the next day and my logistics was not good enough to Fuck Close her. Eventually someone had to go to work tomorrow. I let her go to the hotel by herself.

With LSS'ers we went to nearly empty Waxy O'Connors. Only 2 interesting sets - I've opened both - the group of unfriendly French and 4-set of drunk British chicks. I wanted to change the venue as soon as possible. O'Neils was a much better idea for an evening in the middle of the week. Just as I thought the bar was packed. The LSS'ers got inside and leaned to the wall. Boxxer was extremely down after the last blow out. I just couldn't stand and watch him loosing his energy. I've opened a set sitting opposite to us... just for him. So he can get back to the Game. When I felt reaching the Social Hook Point I said "Bye" and left. It's time for me - the last tube.

Again, coming back home the same way. Long cars of Central Line's trains are usually a great place to sarge some birds. Small, compact girl with a strong makeup was in my type - she felt upfront to one of my favorite stereotypes: "an office slut" - of course besides the fact she had a very friendly face. Her clothes are the opener... that was so simple for me. I remember Harold telling me and Sebastien about football and fashion... 2 subjects which can generate rapport with everybody. One for women, one for men. The chat was very polite and gentle, but going nowhere. I went to the next car.

After quite tiring training I was leaning left to right. People sitting on the sides were move their legs to make me a pass. Nevertheless, my head was up and my face was smiled. No close today, but I'm very satisfied anyway. Daydreaming only the scent of her perfumes, very similar to that of my first girlfriend, commanded me to sit down on her left. A subtle move of my wrist commands HB9 to take off the headphones. In the iPod's screen I see the name of the band.

me: "Muse... I've always wanted to check 'em out."
HB: "They are good."
me: "Nevermind. What's the name of your fragrance? My first girlfriend used to wear it. I have a very good memories associated with this one but I don't stay in touch anymore with the girl."
HB: "It's Chanel Chance."
me: "Can you type is for me?" - the chick took my worn out mobile and started to type an already opened note
me: "It looks like there is a chance for us." - I said catching her eye sight

We were talking about some bullshit for a couple of minutes. I wanted to know her opinion about my brilliant idea of documenting girls' taste in shoes. As far as I she liked the invention this club-owner's wife-to-be said that talking with random people on the street with lead straight to the jail.

me: "You're wrong."
HB: "I don't think so. You know... it's London. If you will talk just like that with random people, especially with girls, their boyfriends may be angry."
me: "You're really wrong."
HB: "Why do you think so?"
me: I took out my phone and opened my favorite note - "'Cause since I've been here I talked with 634 girls."
HB: "That's impressive."
me: "No I just like to meet people."
HB: "So it looks like that's true i'm wrong."

Whole the conversation was extremely interesting and polite. But I have also felt that I put too much effort in what I say. I have to fuck the content.

Still in the bus from Ealing Broadway I opened some Polish douchebag reading Vampire: The Masquarade... below the scale - I don't even mention describing. Funny that I have met her the next day.