View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-08-2010, 03:20 AM

Yep...

You could be right... from watching some more blueprint tonight on a very quiet nightshift (im now on part 15) I also think it could be down to the fact that Im expecting too much too quickly..

I only read the Game In May, so in theory have only been been into pickup for 3 months.

But also looking back on the 3 months to see where I have come from to where I am now, Im not just more very happy with my "women skills" but also life in general.

For example, I remember standing on a train platform 3 months ago, trying to remember to keep my hands out of my pockets and, remembering to look people in the eyes. Id not done approaches, and was trying to remember to use my hands more when I was speaking to people...I would also try to hide my "the game" book from people as I read it on the train !!!

So thinking of how far Ive advanced since then in the last 3 months is the most encouraging part, and even since my boss said to me last week " you like a changed man" (he doesnt know about pickup)

So i guess the moral of it is, keep trying, keep trying, keep trying and I will become more better at it