View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default Gaming has helped/made me quit drinking... - 09-08-2010, 12:07 AM

... and I couldn't be happier!

Pros:

- I'm probably saving £400-£500 per month.
- I'm going to the gym (that's £100 per month) every day (with the money I'm saving).
- I can go anywhere, any time (as I can drive).
- I now have the ability to go to any event (weddings, partys, funerals :¬S) and have as much (if not more) fun then I ever did.
- I'm becomming even more healthy (I must be walking miles each day with the amount of time I'm spending in field).
- In general gaming has just made me and my life awesomer (shame it hasn't improved my grammar!) as I can now (given I give any AA a good shoeing - it's becoming weaker by the day!) approach 10s and have awesome conversations with them (number closing, dates and instant dates are all beginning to happen (hooray - about time!)).

... Negatives:

- I need a new pair of shoes - I've used me new pair doing so much gaming that I've managed to actually tear them in two! (good thing I'm saving money!).

.... ah you can't win em all!

... How it happened:

- It's thanks to everyone I've met so far and expecially my awesome wings (who are absolutelly fantastic friends) who don't drink and put me on the right path. Without them and this site I'd still be boosting sales of Tesco's finest tissues (ah hell I still buy a box or two now and again...).

Holy Sh1t I love this stuff - it's what I was meant to do! :¬D Yeeehaaaa!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EdHyde For This Useful Post:
caveman (09-08-2010), Hustler25 (19-08-2010), Jaz (09-08-2010), kowalski (09-08-2010), tebbs (09-08-2010)