View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default same story - 07-08-2010, 09:14 PM

Hello,

Funnily enough I was going to open a post tonight on a similar thing...some ideas would be good.

I was out sarging with Captain Freedom and another pua (not on the forum) in our small town last night.

So far this was our best night so far, in short, in the last 3 months, myself and the 2 other guys have managed to get to a level where we can more or less open any set, (so long as its about 5 and under) we can stay "in set" for about 10 minutes.

We also work very well as a 3 man wing team, (and we are all starting to do things sub consciously without even thinking about it), we are helping each other in set greatly.

I think last night we all opened at least 6 sets each whereas 3 months ago it would of been 2 or 3...The great thing is we have more or less stopped worrying about state and AA, we are just doing it, the AA is still there, but no so much as it was.

This has helped by all of us going natural and also, we have one back up opener which Freedom came up with, and it opens nice about 80% of the time.

Now.. this is where it stops, and where I need to learn where to take it from here,

So to clarify, we can open, no problems, we can keep in set for a while say 5-10 mins,but then we start to loose them, and dont number close, kiss close, escalate or iscolate..

I came home last night, not as frustrated that I didnt do enough approaches, that isnt the problem I can approach no problems, It the after approaching and staying in set and from then on.

If any of the experienced guys can lend their thoughts be amazing, or even better still any of the experienced London guys want to wing one night in town I reckon it could help..

Muchas thank you Tebbs