View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-08-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningson View Post
I agree with the comments above but you have to have something ready before you open! Especially if you are just starting. Something like:

"Hi, have you seen that 7ft woman with a mohawk in here tonight?
"No"
"Ok she must have hit her head and left"

She may laugh but either way you're in.
Either way you're in because.. guess what? You're talking to her! Its got nothing to do with what you said. A nice girl will most of the time respond and have a conversation with a nice looking confident guy.

I'm not enveloped into PU properly yet but going down the canned/routine-based route isn't for me. Some jokes, games, ideas, topics of conversation and lines I hear on the forums really interest me as I find them entertaining. However, I disagree with basing a large portion of your interaction on canned material because some of the crap is boring and wierd as fuck. Have more faith that you're better than the halfassed bullshit which some "master puas" put out. I'm not trying to discredit or disregard any methods (I respect a lot of them), but when you have to ask the question on what to say next after opening a girl, something should be addressed.

If you're running out of things to say, ask her questions, talk about yourself, talk about hobbies, talk about anything! For example, I watch this japanese anime/cartoon called Monster. I guarantee if a nerdy guy spoke to a girl about it, she'd lost interest. However everytime I've mentioned it, people (ranging from hot girls to medical school interview examiners) have been "hooked"... why? Because I'm genuinely enthusiastic and interested in it. I have the upmost confidence in discussing it with anyone because I honestly think its amazing. That kind of passion and enthusiasm can't come through routines.