View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 05-08-2010, 08:19 AM

dont think I've had enough experience of break ups to give the greatest of an opinion, but I've been in two relationships where I thought that this would be the 'one' well atleast at the time I thought that... they're both still on my mind, I'm sorta still with the 2nd but its in a ropey situation atm and I still think of the 1st girl I was with long term alot... but its no where near the same as I used to now that I realise how many people there are out there, all that really bugs me is specific memories and things I've planned to do and never got chance to before splitting... but I do think like K said its something you have to learn from experience and it seems a hard lesson and I don't think I've fully learnt it yet...

try some nlp techniques I did use some about 6 months down the line from my first long term gf and it helped alot because I found myself running the same exact few thoughts over and over so once I changed the way I felt about them and pushed them away from my concious thinking it more or less got me over it... not a permanent fix first time but if u repeat them a few times it does stop coming back they really do work....

dave x

The unexamined life is not worth living.