Thread: bootcamps
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-04-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_rc View Post
i'm comparing this to going out and buying a 20,000 grand car, because you feel down, MAKES NO SENSE
I'm just looking at what month we are in and trying to reach my goals in the time frame i want, it might not be acheivable, which is quite saddening. I've had one number close and it was one i wasn't that arsed about getting, the last time i K-closed was like june last year, and don't even ask about the other close! so i'm just worried about getting to where i want to be and how much needs fixing and after watching those documentaries and see the success that some of the guys on their have had, after only a weekend of coaching got me thinking about the trip down to london to do one to see what i'm doing wrong and what i'm doing right, not only in terms of what i'm saying, but what i'm not saying as well (1st impressions, body language, eye contect etc etc).

The other stuff is, some of the posts this week have scared the crap out of me, the one about 1 in 4 women cheating. It's probably the truth, but its a scary truth for a guy who wants to settle down and find the right woman. I don't think i could handle being the 1 out of the four, so really need to get awesome at being both the Alpha and the Beta to help guard against this.

Retro

Last edited by Retro; 24-04-2009 at 05:59 PM.