Thread: Phenom's FR's
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Phenoms Day 2 - 02-08-2010, 04:02 PM

Hey Guys,

Id arranged a Day2 on sunday with the girl i #-closed on Thursday night. I fucking love Day2's there so much fun. I see them as an amazing opportunity to show a girl who you are and what your about under a nice relaxed chilled environment.

We went for a walk around where i live. I live in the suburbs of Bradford where theres some beautiful Yorkshire countryside. The walk lasted around an hour and we talked and laughed and generally had a cool time in each others company. After the walk i was hungry and suggested we eat. We went for a pub lunch and got talking about films. I told her i wanted to see the new Inception film and she said she did too. 'Fuck it then, after weve finished eating we'l go watch it' i told her. She agreed and after the food we went to town to watch the movie.

Inceptions cool and well worth a watch btw.

After the film i told her that id had an awesome day with her and that i didnt want it to end yet, and asked her if she wanted to come back to mine. She agreed. When she came back i told her to make herself feel at home. I suggested she put a dvd on. She straight away said she'd rather listen to music. Cool thats fine with me. She puts a cd on and we lie on the bed chilling out talking some more. A few tracks in we move our bodies closer. Halfway through the cd clothes were off and makeout was in full swing. By the end of the cd a good time had been had by all involved and i dropped her off home to conclude and awesome day2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
maestro (02-08-2010)