View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 01-08-2010, 04:51 PM

1st of August 2010 - Frist clubgame with Rage

Hey arthur How have u been? Well hope Im going 2 tiger tiger on saturday nite with 2 female mates 1 is polish single + cure, there probably be 2 other polish girls joining us as well Be good social proof Lemme know if u can make it

We were standing in front of the venue quite a long time. As usual in these situations we had to wait... wait for chicks... wait for somebody. I can already hear Harold saying about lowering his "majin". Guys exchange their first thoughts as Harold, Kevin didn't met Rage earlier. If you ask about me - I don't waste my time. Following the rule of before-party sweety photos I open a 4-set. First 3 words from "chick in strips" and I already know that I can do whatever I want.

While waiting in the queue I realized that once again, just as 2 times yesterday, I have to go with my crew into a place in which I don't know anybody and become one of the most recognized people in there. Hard stuff? With every weekend is becomes more and more obvious for me.

We all need a moment to get comfortable. The tighter your clubgame is the less time you need. I usually have to finish my favorite drink - a glass of water - to start gaming the venue.

After 30 minutes I check my results. I take a long walk through the club. I have to check how many people will see me the second time, smile or interact with me in any other way. It's like an indicator of right social proof. After going from first to second dancefloor I meet 2 chicks with which I have already danced. Good result. I push away intrusive girl from my neck and guarantee to meet her again on the dancefloor.

Another playa' is going to join us soon.

Saying that to Harold on stairs in Tiger Tiger I knew I would include it in this FR. BalconyBanana was on his way with a very strict target for tonight. Gettin' laid. As far as I know BB is not a type of danceseducer. He prefers game during the day, in the streets so his NG's mostly based on bar gaming. Well, one man's garbage is another man's art... I'm bored, it doesn't lead me anyway, it doesn't entertain me. I know these are all excuses, but I don't give a shit as long as it really doesn't give me the emotional impact.

I take another walk through the dancefloor. I see a couple of set to reopen. On my right there's Rage with his 2 female wings. And on my left I see my target. Interesting 2-set of quite ok quality. Only 2 of them. After all this practice it takes me only seconds to foresee their reactions.

Long legs in a short skirt take over my mind... we dance together - strong kino... my hands precisely lead her hips. Discreet, commanding move of my wrists turns around the Polish waitress and now only an inch separates our lips. Sparkle in her eyes, tension - an inch turns into 10mm and I cut it off and disappear.

For half an hour I was hanging around the club looking for new targets and opening sets. I go outside... look for other playas. Instead of 'em I find her once again. Right now I can see that her low skirt made me loose my mind as her friend was definitely much more of my type. However, thinking about a Turkish guy which already gamed her and how easy is my situation I get back to my first target. I don't ask, I don't piss around, I just go to her put my leg between her legs and reduce the distance to minimum.

25 minutes of talking shit and I wasted all of 'em. Even push & pull didn't help. It would be a waste of even more energy to keep this situation rolling. If she wants a puppy, she has to look a bit more... For a couple of seconds she tries to give me her phone number, but according to my rule I don't give a shit. In a nightslub I deep six the numbers. In here KC is a minimum. And after such a time of practicing dancefloor I know that without FC it's not even worth giving a shit. At least for me. That's good - that's the way I like it. So I just say fuck off in a polite way:

I don't collect numbers.

Last edited by remadyP&R; 01-08-2010 at 06:08 PM.