View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 31-07-2010, 05:52 PM

30th of July 2010

I feel the mood, the vibe, the scent of a pray. Tonight I'm a hunter. I've left the group somewhere behind or in front of me - I don't know - what's the difference. My viewport spins and I'm already setting the pace of her footsteps: "I always have dreamt about meeting a girl which is in rush...". Stupid opener, isn't it? Who gives a shit - nobody will even remember.

With 2 other players we step into the club in this Wednesday evening. First things first I take a round around the venue to feel the area. Harold's already running a two set - I can tell that he reframed the girls very easily. I won't be joining him in this one - I'm up for tightening my dancefloor game. So unlucky I am today. Wednesday night... Sticking up for dancefloor objectives this night would be a waste of minutes. Is empty dancefloor saying me where I should go tonight?

It looks like it is as my reaction for entering the venue's main room is opening a 2-set on my left... Kevin joins me quickly and decently takes my obstacle so I can keep gaming Polish chick. Results? Wasted minutes.

Next club - don't think, act. 2-set on my right has been opened very easily, although goes nowhere - I don't like drunk chicks.