Thread: The Game?
View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-07-2010, 10:51 PM

You guys are arguing about direct and indirect openers, well for me, I like to us indirect, not only does it make you seem fun, but the few times i've used them, it has made my night a hell of a lot better because I enjoy and have fun using them.

Using game just for women, I think is lame, Yes, use it to pick up, but why not make yourself more confident as a person, have confidence in who you are rather than, I wonder how much pussy I can get, I thought that the whole point of this was once your confidence is in place and once you have the balls about you to approach, it doesn't matter what you say, when your game comes through you will know how to get this girl, or make a situation to your advantage?

I like to think indirect openers should be for day 2's, they make you seem more approachable and someone who can have a joke and a laugh, but if I see some hot girl I think is a bit of a skank or too stupid to remember her name, im not going on a day 2, yeah, I would probably open direct. I hate stupid girls anyway, I love hot girls, these are the kinds of girls I want to fuck once and never see again, Yes i'm shallow, but thats the way it is I suppose.

Semtex, what I would advice you to do, seen as im pretty new here, is read through people's field reports, analyse how they went about things, these master pua's have their own way of doing it, and it will work for them because of the kind of person they are. Why not build your own identity? Thats what they did. With everything you do, you improve by practicing, this is fact, yes read the books, watch the videos, get to know the basics, but while your doing it, get out there and use it. You will learn a lot more this way, you will realize your mistakes, if you get blown out by a girl, think to yourself fuck it. You aren't losing anything, so you shouldn't worry about it. This should apply to approaching also, you have nothing to lose, not every girl will want to get to know you remember this. Sets will sometimes backfire. Its life and it will never change that some people will be stuck up their own arse and think they are too good for you. I find most people like this nobody gives two shits about and tend to only get the idiots in life.

I hope this explains a bit.
It made sense to me.