View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 29-07-2010, 12:25 PM

Dude,

I did give McMaax of Maaximum Seduction that review and I also posted it on here. It is a shame that you need to be so disrespectful and juvenile. I guarantee that he can rip you and anyone you know into pieces in the field. Do you want that challenge?

Also, I know he is working on a new video series on youtube that will put a big dick up the gay, fake, criminal asses of many of the PUA's in the community today who can only pick up drunk, half-assed, average coked up bitches in clubs and he will show you how to really seduce the hottest, most intelligent and highest quality real women in any situation. He is going to put a lid on you and everyone else in the community to dominate it. I am this passionate and convinced that Maaximum Seduction is the best training outfit out there and way superior than any other outfit I have studied that I am backing them up. You can shut up bitch or do you want a beat down in the field in front of everyone whose watching and have it posted on youtube? You will be humiliated! Look how stupid you look when "Craig" does exist which is me. This is what happens when you open your ignorant mouth and spew out hate, cock gagger you get choked!. Anyways, listen you tell everyone out there that Maaximum Seduction has the most powerful system in the world, their 7 step Maaximum Method, they have the #1 training live in field experience in the world, they are known all over the world, they sell out workshops each month and they are going to own this community in 6 months. I am going to be their trainer in Maine, but was a student and I am telling all of you, anything but Maaximum Seduction is a bunch of second grade, commercialized, weak in comparison bullshit!

Peace
Craig Laurie
Bangor, Maine