Thread: My last week
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-07-2010, 04:29 AM

I would also like to assure everyone this isnt my last week! haha bad title choice, its late and im tired

Also i remembered another one!

Another club in town, I noticed two 8's with mustashes drawn in in pen. I went up

"You look like poirot, but you.... I would say you have a more stalinesque quality about you"

I cant remember exactly how the convo went, just that opener of mine which i thought was pretty good. Anyway I started talking away to the HB while the hot redhead tried to act all bitchy. So i said to the red head

"you know most guys would be repelled by how mental you are, but I think its kinda cute"

she then gives me a hug and I go back to the HB I am really after, so we chat a bit then I decide to move on and break the convo off. Initiating a few more times in passing during the night, then at the end of the night HB comes over for a chat and holds my hand. While I may add her boyfriend is sitting right behind looking PISSSEDDDD. So i decide not to throw petrol on a fire by going for a number close and just bit her a fond farewell.

A good set for me, a good opener, engaged the cockblocking friend, and pissed of the boyfriend

Last edited by The Comedian; 28-07-2010 at 04:39 AM.