View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Major bitch shield (direct approach on mixed set) - 14-07-2010, 01:04 AM

Hi Guys,

I was in a night club and saw a mixed 4 set (3 girls 1 guy). Now I knew this guy was gay because I've seen him around before where he previously cock blocked one of my wings in the past.

I decided my best bet was to just open direct.

My target was facing her back to me hurderled up in a group. I pre-opened with "hey guys" whilst touching both the HB9 and gay guy's shoulder. No response, it was as if they didnt ever notice me. So I then repeated myself again louder grabing both of them. (this time they noticed me).

I cant remember my exact words because it wasnt a canned opener but is went something like this:

ME: "Hey guys, (then turned to the HB9) You are fucking gourgous I just had to come over and say hi.......I'm blah blah blah"

HB9: (No response)

ME: "You've got the kind look of a sensislbe person because you seemed
smartly dressed".

HB's female friend: "She doesnt talk, you have to talk to her through us"

Gay Guy: "her names is blah blah, she's easy do you want her number?"

ME: "oh ok, this is going to be simple"

Guy Guy: Shes practically a virgin, has only slept with one guy.

HB9: What!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I turn back towards HB9
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HB9: I dont talk, you have to speak me though my friends

-------------------------------------------------
My wing then joins the set and starts talking to the gay guy to keep him away from me
---------------------------------------------------

ME: "oh you're one of those blonde girls with no brain who cant speak for herself".

I moved towards her friends for 5 secs then returned back towards her again saying:
"I just spoke to your friends who spoke on your behalf and they said you want to buy me a drink, I'll have a volka and coke please.....cheers"

HB9: No they didn't say that

ME: yes they did......ask them?

(She then asks them what they said)

Gay Guy: "Buy her a drink, she's worth it"

Me: "No"

Gay Guy: "you cheap scape"

ME: "Your friends cute but this is airport night, there's loads of hot girls out. It's going to take more than just good looks to impress me"

ME: (talking to HB9) "you know you dont talk much, you seem boring"

HB9 (no response)

ME: (turned towards gay guy, dude help me out, your doing a rubbish job at setting us up here."

Gay Guy: (undos a few buttons on my shirt to make me more attractive then asks he's female friends how do I look now).

At this point it doesnt seem to be going anywhere

My wing then wonders off to the bar and for some reason I started following him, then turn back and approached the HB9 again.

ME: (to HB9) "you know what, you're cute but boring, you're not doing it for me"
I then left the set.

She just didnt seemed to want to speak to me.
Any ideas on what I could have done to improved this interaction?