View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-04-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swype View Post
This is just my opinion and im not attacking anyone so don't try to be all defensive here ...

Is this not what we are trying to get away from ? Anyone can just set up an facebook profile and take time to plan flirting responses . Fair enough use these social websites to keep in touch with people you know and your friends and family but meeting women .... really ?

Did you not get into this to be more sociable and 'go out' and meet women and form connections and be 'socially awesome' (please no-one try to tell me that meeting women through facebook is being socially awsome because i will come at you with 10,000 fists of raging e-honda fury)

To anyone reading , if you really feel that sitting at a computer is your only option to meet women then go for it .. But if you feel that you could be out there face to face , having non text based adventures , then please don't take the easy option of computer based interactions .

I know some of us have less time than others and others work more or less than others but we can make time to be social and when we do ... make the goddam most of it ... and let me never hear anyone say 'ive always got that girl i met on facebook'

How can i get away with saying this when so many guys meet women online ?? Because ive met the manchester guys and i know they are better than 'online dating' and they fucking rock it day in day out and that needs to be seen in person to really appreciate how awsome they are , not through their 'online profile'
Been here before, not gonna get involved in another debate but no one is sitting at home with their computer....sapmi, retro & myself are out on the field when we can which most weekends. Personally I think you miss the point cos as long as I meet these girls offline too after the initial interactions on a date, who to say that I'm hiding behind a comp screen. But brother, I respect your opinion....!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...